Book an Appointment
There are a few ways you can make an appointment to see a health professional at Access Health and Community.
Non Doctor appointments
Please call our intake team on 03 9810 3000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have seen one of our doctors before, book online or call 03 9810 3000 and speak to our friendly reception staff.
- If you have not seen one of our doctors before, call us to book your first appointment (and register to make online bookings, going forward).
You can also visit one of our locations and speak to the reception staff.
Click on one of the locations to book your doctor appointment online
What you need to know about booking online
- Please only use our online booking system if you have seen one of our doctors before. If you are a new client, call the location you want to visit to make a booking.
- Our standard appointments are 15 minutes. If you want a longer or special appointment call the centre for a booking.
- If you need to cancel an appointment please call us on 03 9810 3000 to make the cancellation.
- If you do not cancel and cannot attend, we may need to charge you a cancellation fee.
- We charge most clients a gap fee of $30.00. We do not charge the gap fee if you are a pensioner or if you are under 16 years old. See our Doctor service page for more information about GP fees.
- To book all other services appointment please call the location where the service is offered. If you’re not sure call 03 9810 3000.
- Download our iOS or Android apps below to easily book doctor appointments on your device.