Mother Goose Brochure
Groups for parents and young children (zero-three years) to come together and enjoy songs, rhymes and stories.
Through these groups you will:
- Have fun with your child and enjoy the magic that comes from sharing a favourite song or rhyme
- Learn a range of songs, rhymes and stories to help entertain or settle your child, and
- Connect with other parents.
Some benefits may include:
- Increased bonding between you and your child
- Improved language and communication skills
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Build your confidence to use songs, rhymes and stories in everyday life with your child.
Our groups meet weekly, and run for two school terms.