Family Support & Counselling
Our experienced family support worker can assist you and your family to develop skills needed to manage better in everyday situations.
We take a holistic approach with parents to develop individualised goals and strategies.
Our family support worker assists parents with children 0-18 years of age who need support with:
- Adjustment to parenthood
- Coping with stressful life events
- Relationship issues
- Managing anxiety and depression.
Our family support services include:
- Assessment of presenting issues
- Individual counselling
- Stress management
- Client/family education and support
- Advice and information on community resources
- Liaison with other services – including Centrelink and immigration services
- Referral to other support services if required.