Book an Appointment
Important Information: Saturday hours
Our Saturday hours will be reduced over the next few weeks. We will not have any GP services. Pathology will be open 9am – 12pm.
We hope to resume our GP services shortly and we will provide an update soon.
There are a few ways you can make an appointment to see a health professional at Access Health and Community.
Click on a location to book your doctor appointment online
What you need to know about booking online
- Our standard appointments are 15 minutes. If you want a longer or special appointment call the centre for a booking.
- If you need to cancel an appointment please call us on 03 9810 3000 to make the cancellation.
- If you do not cancel and cannot attend, we may need to charge you a cancellation fee.
- We charge most clients a gap fee of $30.00. We do not charge the gap fee if you are a pensioner or if you are under 16 years old. See Richmond doctors or Hawthorn doctors for more information about GP fees.
- To book all other services appointment please call the location where the service is offered. If you’re not sure call 03 9810 3000.