Book an Appointment
AccessHC can provide you with an appointment by a GP and some other health professionals via telehealth
Call us on 03 9810 3000 to book your doctor appointment.
How much is a telehealth appointment?
Any patient who has a Medicare card and who is at risk of COVID-19 infection is eligible for a Medicare funded telephone or video appointment.
All eligible Medicare telephone/video appointments will be bulk billed which means there will be no ‘out of pocket’ expense to you. This also includes:
- patients with concession cards or aged under 16
- all patients under treatment for a chronic health condition
- anyone with an immune deficiency (when your body is less able to fight off infections)
- pregnant mothers
- anyone aged 70 and over
- parents of children under 12 months
- Indigenous Australian patients aged 50 and over
If you have a Medicare card but don’t meet the above criteria then the cost is $71.20 (you pay the full amount and medicare pays you back $38.20)
If you don’t have a Medicare card, we will need a $40 upfront payment as no Medicare rebate applies.
Please talk to your doctor if you cannot pay your fees. They will bulk bill where possible.
- Our standard appointments are 15 minutes. If you want a longer or special appointment call the centre for a booking.
- If you need to cancel an appointment please call us on 03 9810 3000 to make the cancellation.
- If you do not cancel and cannot attend, we may need to charge you a cancellation fee.
- To book all other services appointment please call the location where the service is offered. If you’re not sure call 03 9810 3000.