Book an Appointment
AccessHC can provide you with an appointment by a GP and some other health professionals via telehealth
Call us on 03 9810 3000 to book your doctor appointment or click the doctor online booking links below to book a telehealth appointment online. New patients will need to call reception on 9810 3000 to make an appointment. Face to face appointments will only be offered if deemed appropriate by your doctor after an initial phone or video consultation.
Before your appointment we will check that you don’t have COVID-19 symptoms and find the safest way to care for you and your family.
- Our standard appointments are 15 minutes. If you want a longer or special appointment call the centre for a booking.
- If you need to cancel an appointment please call us on 03 9810 3000 to make the cancellation.
- If you do not cancel and cannot attend, we may need to charge you a cancellation fee.
- To book all other services appointment please call the location where the service is offered. If you’re not sure call 03 9810 3000.
- Hawthorn Doctor Online Bookings, 378 Burwood Road, Hawthorn VIC 3122, phone: 03 9810 3000, Fax: 03 9818 6714
- Richmond Doctor Online Bookings , 283 Church Street, Richmond VIC 3121, Phone: 03 9810 3000 , Fax: 03 9425 9551
- headspace Hawthorn Online Doctor Bookings, Hawthorn Town, Hall Level 1, 360 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn, VIC 3122. Phone: 03 9006 6500 to make an appointment.
Medical Practice Telehealth Appointments
To help keep the community healthy during the COVID-19 Pandemic, your GP can now speak to you using the telephone or a videolink. If they can safely assess and treat you via phone or video, they will do this. If they need you to come into the clinic for further assessment they will arrange for this to happen.
We look forward to continuing to support you in whatever way we can to ensure you receive care when you need it.