Please let us know if you are happy or unhappy with our services and share your suggestions for improvements.
Want to give us feedback?
Your feedback tells us what we are doing well and where we need to improve. It will not disadvantage you or the care we provide.
How to give us feedback
To give your feedback you can you can:
- speak directly to our staff
- fill in the feedback form online (below)
- call us on 9810 3000 and ask to speak to the manager of the service you attended
- email email@example.com
- fill in the printable Feedback form and put it in the feedback box at reception
- Complete an online NDIS contact and feedback form.
If you have a complaint and feel it can’t be resolved, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Health Services Commissioner by calling 1300 582 113 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For all privacy requests please email email@example.com