Please let us know if you are happy or unhappy with our services and share your suggestions for improvements.
Want to give us feedback?
Your feedback tells us what we are doing well and where we need to improve. It will not disadvantage you or the care we provide.
How to give us feedback
There are many ways you can give us feedback (as per below).
- Speak directly to our staff.
- Fill in the feedback form online (below).
- Call us on 03 9810 3000 and ask to speak to the manager of the service you attended.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the hard copy Feedback form and put it in the feedback box at reception.
If you have a complaint and feel it can’t be resolved, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Health Services Commissioner by contacting them on 1300 582 113 or email@example.com
Please fill in the feedback form below. Should you wish to be contacted, we will be in contact shortly.