The Inclusive Clubs project
We work in partnership with the City of Boroondara, Manningham Council, Women’s Health East and Leisure Networks to deliver the Inclusive Clubs project.
The project includes six free two-hour workshops with the completion of an inclusion assessment and action plan. The aim of these workshops is to build the knowledge of club officials on how to make their club more inclusive by creating safe, equal and respectful environments for all members, particularly women and girls.
By joining the project, you and your club will benefit from:
- Practical training, focused on giving clubs actions to increase their inclusivity
- Peer-to-peer learnings from other club officials
- Access to high quality templates and resources
- A comprehensive inclusion assessment of your club’s culture, systems and policies
- Assistance in developing an action plan
- A dedicated Health Promotion Practitioner to help you implement the actions in your action plan.
The six facilitated workshops will address the following topics:
- Change in your club
Creating leaders and understanding change management in your club
- Leading your club
Developing good policies and healthy governance
- Understanding your club culture (part1)
Tackling emerging issues of healthy masculinity, female participation and LGBTIQA+ participation
- Understanding your club culture (part 2)
Tackling emerging issues of disability inclusion, mental health and cultural diversity.
- Growing your club
Looking at how to attract new members and advertising (including social media)
- What’s next for your club?
A time to celebrate the journey and look ahead to what is next.
If you want more information or to be involved, you can download an Expression of Interest form here.
Or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org