We can all do with less alcohol in our lives, that’s why #SundaySessions is here to help you push back against boozy weekends.
On Sunday mornings throughout March 2020 we offered free health and well-being activities at local recreation centres to help people start their week right.
Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Spin Cycling, Body pump, and more
This program was run in partnership with City of Boroondara, Manningham Council, City of Monash, Link Health and Community and the Department of Health and Human services and held at the following centres:
- Ashburton Pool and Recreation Centre
- Aquarena pool and leisure centre
- Boroondara sports complex
- Kew Recreation centre
- Hawthorn Aquatic and recreation centre
- Monash Aquatic and Recreation centre
Check out the Sunday Sessions website
- Hello Sunday Morning helps people change their relationship with alcohol. Whether you want to take a break from drinking, stop completely or just understand how to have a healthy relationship with alcohol, Hello Sunday Morning will support you and your choice. Click the link to check out more information.
- The Alcohol & Other Drugs team at Access Health and Community work with adults, young people and families to support recovery and work to reduce the harms of alcohol, medication and other drug use.
- Direct Line provides confidential alcohol and drug counselling and referral in Victoria.
- Better Health Channel provides great resources to people wishing to find out more information on the effects of alcohol and other drugs.