NDIS for adults
Access Health and Community has been a registered NDIS Service Provider since October 2016.
How our team can help
Our team can help you in these areas:
- Complex disability services – We support people with multiple disabilities, high support needs, mental health concerns, or other issues. We also provide services to those living in disability supported accommodation.
- Progressive neurological conditions* e.g. Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Motor Neurone Disease (MND), Muscular Dystrophy (MD).
- We offer a specialty wheelchair clinic using a team approach
For more information call us on 9810 3000 to speak to a member of our NDIS team or email us email@example.com. Complete the Referral form-request for NDIS services with AccessHC to assist us in your enquiry.
Our NDIS adult services
Our NDIS adult services include:
- Dietetics and Nutrition
- Occupational Therapy
- Group Therapy (currently offering hydrotherapy)
- Therapy Assistants Supporting Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Programs
- Speech Therapy
- Mental Health Supports – Psychology and Individual Counselling
- Activity Groups, including: art, cooking, music and Men’s Shed.
Our clinical team
We have a diverse team of clinicians, supported by:
- Senior clinicians
- Clinicians with areas of special interests
- Therapy assistants.
Dietician – Improved Health and Wellbeing $193.99/hour
Occupational Therapy- Improved Daily Living Skills $193.99/hour
Speech Therapy- Improved Daily Living Skills $193.99/hour
Physiotherapy- Improved Daily Living Skills $193.99/hour
Podiatry- Improved Daily Living Skills $193.99/hour
Psychology- Improved Daily Living Skills $214.41/hour
Counselling- Improved Daily Living Skills $156.16/hour
Therapy assistant- Improved Daily Living Skills $86.79/ hour
Weekday: centre based
Saturday: centre based
1:3 Group Therapy $64.66/hour
1:5 or more $25/hour
Skill development in a group: $29.26/hour 09_007_0117_6_3
CoTravel costs for therapy supports
We can help you at one of our clinics, your home or your preferred community setting.
Access Health and Community will claim travel costs as per the NDIS guidelines. (NDIS price guide 1 July 2019).
1. Adult needing information or support around NDIS eligibility
Step A. For more information on how to access the NDIS – Accessing the NDIS.
Step B. Call the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) on 1800 800 110 to apply for the NDIS or follow up on a current application.
Step C. Call our Intake Team on 03 9810 3000, they will register you and book a 30-minute phone call with our NDIS team. The aim of the call is to provide advice and help around:
- NDIS eligibility and application forms
- How Access Health and Community can assist you.
Step D. Agree on a time to receive a call from our NDIS team.
Step E. If you need support to help you with the NDIS, we can provide you with a list of services.
2. Adult needing help to prepare for first NDIS planning meeting
Step A. Call our Intake Team on 03 9810 3000, they help you with services based on your needs i.e. occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech therapy and dietetics services. Our staff help you to access services based on your needs and help with documents that you can take to your meeting.
Step B. You can use these documents as a guide to help you:
You can take them to your planning meeting to explain your needs to the NDIS Planner or Local Area Coordinator*.
3. Adult with an NDIS Plan and needing services
Once you have your NDIS Plan you or your support coordinator can contact us to discuss your needs. Our NDIS Team is here to answer any of your questions about the services you need.
Call our Intake Team on 03 9810 3000, they will register you and book a 30-minute phone call with a member of our NDIS team.